Still....send a chill and sheds a tear.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tug_boat, Dec 14, 2016.

  1. tug_boat

    tug_boat Member

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1,975
    Likes Received:
    867
    This never gets old......



    Push Hard, Press Forward
     
  2. Superior rocks

    Superior rocks Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2015
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    211
    No one in this stadium took a knee during the national anthem!
     
    Chockstock, A299 and AROTC-dad like this.
  3. Sydney C.

    Sydney C. Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Messages:
    446
    Likes Received:
    492
    Amen brother!
     
  4. AROTC-dad

    AROTC-dad Just a dad

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2014
    Messages:
    1,737
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Blue and Gray, standing tall.....so very proud of them ALL.
     
  5. forumjunkie

    forumjunkie Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2014
    Messages:
    425
    Likes Received:
    327
    Wow, great sound!
     
  6. Padre101

    Padre101 Parent

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2015
    Messages:
    830
    Likes Received:
    512
    peppypea, DrMom and bookreader like this.
  7. frere00

    frere00 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    3
    Beautiful
     
  8. Love4monsters

    Love4monsters Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2016
    Messages:
    259
    Likes Received:
    186
    We went with our son to the 2016 awesome victory! I am SO glad we got to experience this game with our 2021 soon to be plebe.

    Husband is retired from the Navy and had never been to the game. Was so much fun to see him happy as a clam and watch my son's excitement.

    #beatNavybutwestillloveNavy
     
  9. 2013MidDad

    2013MidDad 5-Year Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    6
    DD (USNA '13) and I attended her 12th consecutive A-N game. She's scheduled to be in California in 2017, so it might be more complicated, but still planning for both of us to be there. Military connection or not, I always tell people that it's an experience like no other.
     
  10. DrMom

    DrMom 5-Year Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Messages:
    441
    Likes Received:
    578
    We were there. It was glorious. Father Matt's awesome connection with the Almighty got Army to victory. 2016 was the year. The trend is now.
     
    AF6872 likes this.
  11. AF6872

    AF6872 10-Year Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2,965
    Likes Received:
    297
    Army/Navy is something you must see. It may be cold for March On but it is awesome. Have been to two and each one was great. Put it on your bucket list.
     
  12. abramspower2

    abramspower2 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2017
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    1
    BEAT NAVY!!!!!!
     
  13. AF6872

    AF6872 10-Year Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2,965
    Likes Received:
    297
    Great Video. Whomever you root for just remember that they are a small portion of the 1% that have committed to protect and defend the rest of the 99%.

    Gates graduation speech at Naval Academy in 2011 was great. Look it up if you have a chance. When he broke up I did also.

    BEAT ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And AIR FORCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also Go UConn for 101. Hope my daughter got some of those Gino Hundred dollar bills and some great posters.
     
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017

Share This Page