Transfer from RC to RA whith a commision


10-Year Member
5-Year Member
Jan 31, 2009
I received my commission via a direct commission in the army reserves from SSG to 2LT. I am not an ROTC graduate and will not have to complete OBC as I am already an officer. I am scheduled to attend BOLC II and OBCEN back to back beginning on May 10th. My question is this. Can I transfer from the reserves to active duty as an already commissioned officer in reserves? If so, what steps do I need to take to make this happen?