My DS just found out he was waitlisted at the private, out of state university (first choice) that he as already received a 3 yr AD AROTC scholarship to. He won't know if he will be accepted (off the wait list) to that school until mid-May. He has also been accepted to an in state, large, prestigious university (second choice). He is not sure whether to petition to have his scholarship transfered to his second choice school now since he is already accepted or wait it out until mid May and take a chance on his first choice school. Does anyone know if this will be too late to petition Cadet Command for a scholarship transfer if he waits until May and then does not get in to his first choice school?