Which doctor should I go?

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by Philip, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Philip

    Philip 5-Year Member

    Feb 8, 2011
    Likes Received:
    I recieved a notification from DoDMERB asking for a remedial from my "attending physician" stating that my ear drum is fully intact 120 days post-surgery and that i've been released to full activity/duty. Who does this mean I am supposed to see? -the origional doctor who looked at my ear, or the ENT specialist that the doctor referred me to and that did my surgery? The only problem I would have in going to the ENT specialist is that his appointment schedule is booked through March, whereas the original l doctor I saw is available on the 8th.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. MullenLE

    MullenLE 5-Year Member

    May 31, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Either would be fine. We're looking to establish that a licensed physician can verify the ear drum is intact.:thumb:

Share This Page