If DS has appointment to one SA, still waiting on answer from another, what to do? He is still deciding but doesn't want to drag this out? If he accepts the one, will the other SA know he accepted that and just write him off the list causing an automatic no? Will waiting to accept the first one upset certain people (i.e. Coaches) ?