Discussion in 'Naval Academy - USNA' started by USNA_Candidate, Apr 14, 2019.
Will tomorrow April 15th be the day for us whom are still CPR or will we end up waiting until later?
Guess we will find out soon! Good luck!
Super anxious. I really hope some of us on here get some positive news - whether it’s an appointment or NAPS/foundation!
Focus not on April 15 but on BFE/TWE. I’ve shared this story a few times on SAF, but worth repeating for this late-waiting crowd: DD had offers of appointment from USNA and USMA, but nothing from USAFA (not surprising since she had no USAFA nomination). But with three days to go until national decision day — May 1 — she got an LOA from USAFA, pending a nomination. The next day, she got the offer, and where the nomination came from, we know not. Didn’t matter, in the end.
Moral of the story: Wait until you have BFE/TWE in hand instead of presuming the answer because a certain date came and went.
Being realistic though..."Plan B" options are also good to focus on at this point. Relax, enjoy friends/family, and plan for the future.
Best of luck to all!!
Anyone can get turned down once, takes talent to get turned down twice!
Still CPR with no nomination!
Im sorry Barry to have made it this far is pretty dang good though.)
When did that come?
Got one too, right after you.
Wish there was something I could do or say to make this not the bummer it is. I feel sad honestly too. I don’t you you all personally, but I do know that you are all AMAZING people to make it this far in the process!!
I’ve said before, but really know that this won’t even matter very soon! As this disappointment gets swallowed up by the fantastic, exciting wonderments of your tomorrows. Look forward, not backward....embrace your future. See you next year should you decide to reapply. You’re about to have a really great freshman year, not much beats that first year on your own!!
Separate names with a comma.