Formerly Known As Attila The Hunnette
- Sep 27, 2008
She thinks through where she wants to go. If she wants USCGA and service as a CG officer (THE most important element), she accepts, and immediately and appreciatively informs the other SA and rescinds her original acceptance. If she wants the original SA and service as an officer in that service, she declines USCGA. If she now decides neither is right - and that is okay - she takes appropriate action. Normally I tell candidates to take all the time they need, but at this point, be courteous, be thoughtful, be intentional, and don’t drag it out during the final stages of class-building across SAs.Just wondering if anyone has same situation as my DD, she's accepted into a service academy already and now she's offered from USCGA. what's your decision process?