Last October, at the beginning of my DS junior year; I went with my DS to the state academy day and we met his ALO. My DS asked him if it was alright if he corresponded with him, to let him know more about him. His response was to wait for his interview. Since then my DS has been excepted to USAFASS and boys state. My question is Should he contact his ALO now and let him know what's going on and that he is still very interest in the USAFA or just wait till the interview.