I am currently an MSIII cadet who has good standing on my BN OML, and am interested in both CTLT and CULP, but not sure which to choose from. I am more interested in CTLT. The application for CULP is before the CTLT slots are offered, so if I apply for CULP and receive it, then that's the boat I will be stuck in. I am fairly confident that I will receive CULP as I am an intermediate-mid level Arabic speaker with good OML standing. As I said previously, I am more interested in CTLT, as I believe it would be more educational and better prepare myself to become a 2LT. The problem is, if I take the risk and try for CTLT and don't get a slot, I am out of luck for CST besides AC. My question is, is it worth playing it safe and applying for CULP? or should I hold out and see if I receive a CTLT slot? Thanks for any answers in advance.