How do you send in medical records?


15-Year Member
Jun 12, 2006
i talked with a dodmerb official a few days ago about sending medical records that state that my perf eardrum is fixed, except i forgot to ask exactly how to send them. i dont want to wait until tuesday to call again. so do you just mail them in? attach a letter that states what you want them to do?

thanks for any help
That's what we did ... with a certified gottasignfor receipt to ensure it got there. With a brief cover letter and copy of their remedial letter.

You can send the records in via USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL. The last 3 will come directly to DoDMERB's mail room, the first one goes to the base post office first, then to DoDMERB. Attach your letter to the front of the medical records, and make sure that your son's name and SSN are on the cover page as well.