I recently received my appointment and medical wavier to the USAFA, but am still waiting to hear from West Point (my first choice). USMA's decision deadline is May 1, so they are still processing my waiver and my admissions decision. Since USAFA's deadline is this Saturday, I don't want to rule it out completely simply because I am just waiting for West Point. I wanted to know if it was possible to accept my appointment to USAFA so that the April 15 deadline doesn't pass and potentially rescind it if I get into West Point. In other words, if I accept my appointment to USAFA this week, is that final and binding, or would I be able to decline it if I get into West Point? Thank you so much for any help!