My DD received scholarship to NROTC first choice, but that school rejected her, and she applied restrictive early action. Does anyone know whether she should request a placement at her 2nd or other choice before she knows if she is accepted to those schools? Or should she request to change now, hoping for admission? Thanks. I am new to this, NROTC is her plan B, as she is hoping for USNA, got her noms, just awaiting decision. And on a side note, is it worth it to contact admissions for that school and ask they reconsider her application in light of NROTC?