Firstly, it's been a true relief reading through this forum the last few days because it's nice to see the rest of you applicants/parents are just as anxious as I am! I do have a question though as a person not very familiar with the process (not a military family, no siblings). If I am lucky enough to receive a 3 or 4 year scholarship from this 2nd board: I put my first choice school as American University, but have since decided (mostly because I now think I may can get in) that I really would much prefer Georgetown (listed as my second choice). I am aware they send cadets to the same battalion, does that mean if I receive the scholarship at one I would definitely receive it at both? If not is it likely I would receive the nod for both my #1 and #2 choices? As far as I know it's too late to change the order of preference so I'm worried I'll get exactly what I asked for (receipt at my #1 school) even though at would much rather attend my #2. Any thoughts would be appreciated.