My daughter sprained her wrist 3 weeks ago and it's still not healed. She qualifies for EA so needs to get the CFA done. She can't do the pull ups or push ups right now. She's ok on the rest. Her dr. prescribed prednisone today in hopes of helping it heal faster but ...... Is she better to do the CFA and take a zero on the 2 she can't and mark down why and then offer to do them at a later date or should we forego the EA and wait? Her ALO is furloughed but was aware prior to that and was going to see if they would allow her to take it later but we now can't see if he found out anything.