I have been disqualified for having myopia (vision worse than -8.00). I went to the doctor again after being informed and got him to give me a second exam where my vision was much better than the disqualification limit. However, DODMERBB is still insisting that USMA must give me a waiver and can simply view this second exam as evidence to influence their decision. Is that all I can do? Wait until I receive a waiver instead of getting the DQ removed entirely? My regional commander already stated they have requested a waiver on my behalf.