I really want to go to USAFA, but when I was little, about 6 years old, I had an allergic reaction to a wasp and it was only a one time thing. Will I get medically disqualified at the medical evaluation? Just recently, about a month ago, I was stung and carefully monitored my self. I had no allergic reaction whatsoever. I even have a mark or minor scar to prove it haha.. since I have a habit of exploring. I was issued a epipen just in case, but I’ve never had to use it for ANY insects stings. Will I be disqualified for something that happen once and no longer affects me?