I understand that most families place a deposit on a backup college so that if the DD or DS is injured before I Day they have a school to go to in the fall vs waiting a year. By doing so, do you call the college and tell them what is going? Or just make a deposit and then decline the college after I Day or after Plebe Summer? Just wondering how this has been handled in the past. Thank you.