DoDMERB Remedials

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by AC11, Sep 13, 2013.

  1. AC11

    AC11 Member

    Feb 21, 2013
    Likes Received:
    Hello All,

    I received a letter from DoDMERB today requesting a remedial. According to the letter, I need to make an appointment with my private physician to get earwax removed and have ears reexamined. What confused me is that the letter contained no official forms for me to give to my private physician.
    Should my doctor just write a letter to DoDMERB regarding the condition of my ears after he examines them, or are there forms that I should take to him that I'm just missing?

    Thanks for the help.
  2. Pima

    Pima 5-Year Member

    Nov 28, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Your family doc should always place a file in your medical folder in your records with a stamp and date on it for the visit. I would assume what they want is to see the results from the doc.

    I am guessing they gave you a fax number for the records to be sent to, thus have them fax it over, and ask for a copy which you can scan or snail mail yourself JIC their copy gets lost.
  3. buff81

    buff81 Moderator 5-Year Member

    Oct 31, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Best bet is to give DoDMERB a call and find out exactly what they want you to do. You don't want delays occurring from not doing something correctly.

Share This Page