1. Maintain eye contact, especially when you are speaking
2. Speak in a clear voice without mumbling (#1 will help with this)
3. Turn off your cell phone beforehand, unless you have a really cool ring tone.
1. Make eye contact when shaking hands.
2. Do not sit until your interviewer sits or asks you to sit.
3. Have a resume ready in a folder in case you are asked for it.
4. Be prepared to talk about everything in your resume.
5. Be prepared to answer questions not in your resume (found in links on this site).
6. Have a question or two ready to ask your interviewer.
7. Thank your interviewer.