My status for SS was pending for a couple months now probably due to my average PSAT scores (65 CR, 61 M). However 2 weeks ago I received notification from the American Legion that I was accepted into Keystone Boys State. I updated my file and surprisingly it was what I needed to gain acceptance. Thankfully I was in the computer lab when I received the email, so I accepted it 15 minutes after the email was sent to me. There was only ONE spot left for Session C, and I was the one to take it. The week after SS is Boys State and the week before is SLS which I have not yet been accepted to. If I attend SS then I would have to miss maybe the last one to two days of school. This would not be a problem, but if I get accepted to SLS then I would have to reschedule finals for an earlier week.