Every part of my application is finished, including the dodmerb exam. I just have to get my cfa scores uploaded. Should I send them in now so my application can be reviewed asap or should I do them again? I know I can do better next time on my weaker sections but don't know if it's worth the wait since I won't be able to redo the cfa for at least 10 days. Would the improvement be worth the delay? Pull ups-max sit-ups max push-ups 58 (a little low) bb throw- 68 shuttle -9.7 (too slow?) mile run-5:45 Thanks for your advice.