Let's say a candidate gets accepted into one academy (say, USXA), but reeeally wants another. For example, a candidate gets accepted to US"X"A, but really wants USMMA. But USXA has a deadline to accept an appointment. If the candidate is still technically in the running for USMMA, is it best to hold out and decline the appointment to USXA or just go ahead and accept the appointment to X academy? Other options? Any way to see how likely an appointment is from USMMA? Any advice would be very helpful. In a tough situation with having to decide very soon.