My son is still waiting to hear from both the Naval Academy and the NROTC scholarship. He has gotten scholarships from other colleges and needs to let them know if he is going to accept those. At what point do you decide you are not going to get a positive answer, and proceed to getting things in line with another college? As an aside, my son is triple qualified, played 3 sports, is president of the National Honor Society and active in many other organizations with lots of leadership. I just wonder why he didn't get an LOA.