RussianSquid: Here are the details on the PRT from USMMA 2021 class. Not sure if they'll change for 2022. Best of luck...
2. PHYSICAL READINESS TEST (PRT)
The physical readiness test consists of three graded events: curl-ups, push-ups and the 1.5 mile run. The proper procedures for each event are described below.
1. The member will begin by lying flat on back with knees bent, heels about 10 inches from buttocks. Arms shall be folded across and touching chest with palms of hands touching upper chest and shoulders (thumbs touching clavicle (collarbone). [Figure 1]
2. Feet shall be flat on the deck and held by partner’s hands. If preferred the partner may use their knees (on the side of the feet only) in addition to their hands to secure member’s feet.
3. Member curls upper body up, touching elbows to thighs (anywhere between the knees and hips) while keeping hands held firmly against the chest and shoulders. [Figure 2]
4. After touching elbows to thighs, member returns to starting position ensuring lower back and shoulder blades touch the deck. [Figure 1]
5. Member may rest in either the up or down position.
6. Curl-ups are repeated correctly as many times as possible in two minutes.
1. Member will begin in leaning rest position on the deck so that body forms a straight line through the shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs. Weight is supported only with the toes and palm of hands.
2. Arms are to be straight with palms flat on the deck, directly under the shoulders or slightly wider than shoulder width. [Figure 3]
3. Member shall lower entire body until arms bend to at least 90 degrees while keeping shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs aligned and parallel to the deck. [Figure 4]
4. Member pushes entire body upward and returns to starting position ensuring arms are fully extended, without locking elbows. [Figure 3]
5. Member may rest only in up position maintaining a straight line with shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs.
6. Push-ups are repeated correctly as many times as possible in two minutes.
1.5 Mile Run
Event consists of running or walking 1.5 miles as quickly as possible on a flat and solid surface track or outdoor course. Any combination of running or walking is allowed to complete the event.
PHYSICAL READINESS TEST COMMISSIONING STANDARDS
PRT COMMISSIONING STANDARDS:
Male Age 17-19: Curl-ups - 62, Push-ups - 51, 1.5 mile run - 11:00
Female Age 17-19: Curl-ups - 62, Push-ups - 24, 1.5 mile run - 13:30