My DS has two noms, and has been told by his BGO that he has been rated scholastically and CFA "qualified" (at least that is my understanding), but we have nothing yet from DODMERB following our response to their info requests (we tried to be proactive and include a current medical examination that showed DS to be fine, along with the records DODMERB had requested). So DS is not medically qualified, nor has he been DQ'd. I expect this is not the first time this issue has arisen (to say the least), but how, if at all, does this hurt DS's chances? In other words, if his app is deemed "competitive" (which I assume means essentially assured of appointment if 3Q'd? something less?), and he is DQ'd, but not for say another month or six weeks--I have no idea what DODMERB's backlog or timeframe is--does that delay make the Admissions Board less likely to look into a waiver? Does that kind of wait hurt his chances at being No 1 on the slate(s)? Does it cause him to lose out on the Nat'l Pool positions? A lot of questions, I know, but thanks for any insight.