I recently received a four-year ROTC scholarship and I need to select which school I would like to apply the scholarship to. Here's my dilemma; I haven't yet visited any of my top three schools, and I'm torn on which one I would like to attend. Of course, I will submit my acceptance letter and just select my first choice, but I still intend to tour all three schools in either March or April. Unfortunately, April works much better for my schedule. If I decide that I want to transfer my scholarship to one of the other two schools by the end of March, I'm guessing there shouldn't be too much of an issue, but will I be cutting it close if I decide sometime in the middle of April? Does anyone know if there is a cut-off when you can no longer transfer your scholarship? I live in Hawaii, so it's hard to coordinate a trip without my parents where I can see all three schools (each school has different dates/specific times and I'm not old enough to rent a car). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!